07 April 2008

Announcement: Bring me your minis at Fluke.

I've mentioned this a few times here but now it is looking like I will officially be able to attend Fluke in Athens on April 12th. If you are with driving distance then you should come see the southeast's own brashly confident avatars of cool display their latest mini masterworks. If you make mini comics and want them reviewed at file under other then please bring me a copy. My ongoing promise is that I will review every comic that is given to me. (Perhaps not with lightning quick speed but hey, I'm getting caught up. Really.) So drop by and see me. Hopefully I'll have a new mini of my own to force on you. You can't miss me. I look exactly like Tom Brady. Oh, did I say Brady? I meant Tom Bosley.

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: