15 April 2008

New minicomic. Small Bible: The Old Testament. On sale now!




I have completed a new minicomic and you can buy it here. The book summarizes the Old Testament in nine pages using an abbreviation of Stephen's Defense from the book of acts, Old Testament scripture and interpretive illustrations by your truly. My intention was to make an Old Testament primer for those that enjoy action comics but would not normally dive into something like, oh say, the book of Numbers. It has some fun drawings that demonstrate a unique take on things. Well, I hope they do. You can see some of the unfinished penciled pages here on this blog. I'll post some finished examples soon. Thanks to everyone at Fluke that bought a copy. Let me know what you think of it.
Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: