20 June 2008

HeroesCon here I come.




In case I forgot to mention it... I'll be at HeroesCon in Charlotte this Saturday and Sunday. I'll be sitting with my bestest pals Brad McGinty and Josh Latta somewhere on Indie Island. The above picture shows the fine hand crafted comics I will have for sale. Including...
  • Bag of Savages 2008 Summer Blend. This one has 8 minicomics for just $4.
  • Brush & Pen. This is a special third edition of the book with a color cover. Just $3.
  • Small Bible: The Old Testament. Just $3.
  • Six different foldies for just 25 cents each.

Plus, I'll have some FREE STUFF. I'll have a few copies of the FCBD Candy or Medicine Sampler and my own FCBD foldie. Double plus, I'll throw in a free sketch with any purchase of $3 or more.

How can you possibly not want to come see me at HeroesCon?

Your best pal ever,

Shannon Smith

2 comments:

Josh Latta said...

Shannon ol' pal, I had a blast.
And if Jeri kicks you out, you can always live with us...

Shano said...

I had a gret time. It was great to hang with you guys. I made it home in time to put the kiddies to bed so it was all good.