16 July 2008

Creator Meet and Greet Saturday 7/19 in Wise, VA.

Hey pals. If you are anywhere near Wise, VA come out to Cavalier Comics this Saturday for a creator meet and greet. Wayne Osborne (writer of FX from IDW publishing), David A. Flanary Jr. (co-writer of Pistolfist Revolutionary Warrior from Bluewater Productions), Jeremy Massie (creator of Deadbeat) and I (creator of... ah you guys know me) will be at Cavalier meeting the comics loving peeps and signing books from 1 to 4 PM. I will also bring my little pencil box and knock out some sketches for the sketch loving masses. Cavalier is a great little shop. This should be a lot of fun so come on out.

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

2 comments:

Shano said...

It would have been a long drive just to punch us in the nose but you could have at least mailed a dirty letter.

Josh Latta said...

Did I say punch? I meant kiss!