27 February 2009

Go order The Deadbeat from your local comic shop.

The Deadbeat by Jeremy Massie is in the new March Previews. I recommend all my comics loving pals rush out to their local comic book shop and order a copy. I have reviewed the minicomics collected in this book here and you can see a preview of the book here. It's good stuff at a really cheap price. With the state of the funny book biz being what it is I would feel bad if I failed to point out this great small press book during what might be the last days of small press books being in the Previews catalog at all. Oh, and while you are at that local comic book shop, if you see a copy of that kid's Supergirl comic then buy me a copy. Er... I mean buy my daughter a copy.

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

1 comment:

Massie said...

Thanks a bunch man!