15 May 2009

You should probably go ahead and follow me on twitter.

Ah twitter. The biggest thing to hit nerdkind since Mountain Dew and Cool Ranch Doritos. Befuddling newscasters and uniting armature intronet TV critics. Yes pals, it's true. I do get my tweet on. Now I know you are thinking, "But Shannon, I already schedule my day around reading your blogs and I enjoy witnessing you punch awesome in it's face on a non-daily basis. But, I don't think I could take much more awesome punching in my life. Maybe I'll just take a nap instead." Oh silly you. I know you can take more awesome. You and I were born for awesome. (Not those other guys though. They were born for lame.) And I know you are wondering "what more could Shannon's twitter page offer that his blogs don't already excel at?" Well, here is what I use twitter for; anytime I post something new at one of my blogs I will post a link on twitter so that you don't miss one second of the awesome. But wait there's more! Let's say I read some sort of mainstream comic or pop culture nonsense and I just want to post a random thought about it as opposed to a long blog post. Well, twitter is the perfect place for that sort of meaningless nonsense that keeps teh intronets on fire. And twitter automatically updates my facebook status so if I post some amazing one sentence breakdown of some random Archie comic, cure cancer or invent a new flavor of Doritos you can go to my facebook page and git yer comment on. Amazing huh? twitter does it all folks. Its digital Sham Wow! And I know you are thinking, "well how much does all this awesome cost?". It's free! Believe it!

Wow!

Exclamation point!

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

!

No comments: