30 March 2011

And then there was the time I created a tumblr just to post pictures of the Hulk.

As you dear reader already know from my hard hitting critical essay from last week, I have been watching a lot of The Incredible Hulk in the evenings while working on comics. The Incredible Hulk was a documentary television show in the late 1970's and early 1980's.  It was about a reporter named Jack McGee and his tireless, selfless crusade to apprehend the legendary Hulk creature and to bring him to justice for the death of Doctor David Banner.  (And Banner's lovely co-worker who's name escapes me at the moment.  I think she rose from the dead to appear on Falcon Crest but I could be wrong.)  
Being a genius comes with a lot of challenges and responsibility.  It's not easy but I feel it's my responsibility to give back to society by posting random pictures from The Incredible Hulk on teh intronets.  It may not be easy and it may not even be interesting but I feel I owe it to Jack McGee for the sacrifices he made.
Therefore, I have created a tumblr blog to post random pictures of The Hulk doing random things (and this Bill Bixby fellow that keeps showing up in the documentary for some reason or another) on teh intronets.  I'm sure at some point I'll get bored and post pictures of other things as well.  (Probably pictures of Bruce Lee looking awesome.)
I do this for you.  You can thank me by clicking the link and "following", "tweeting", "liking", "sharing" and all the other customs of the indigenous people of teh intronets.

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: