24 March 2017

Maybe you should go to the SC Comicon this weekend.

Hey you.  How’s it going?  You busy this weekend?  Maybe you should go to the SC Comicon in Greenville, South Carolina.  A lot of my favorite people are going to be there.  Also, there will be comics there. You like comics right?  I’ve never been to this show but I hear it’s really great.  Every year I say to myself, stop being such an a-hole and go to SC Comicon.  And then I fail. I won’t be there this year because I’m going to take my kids to see adults in minimal clothing sweat on each other.  Professionally!  But, I will be there in spirit and also on paper as a new gag comic I drew will be in Comic Stars #6 debuting at the table of our most beloved The Dollar Bin.  The comic should be rad.  It has a cover by Patrick Dean.  Ya’ll know Patrick Dean right?  He’s kinda the best.  
So yeah, go to Greenville and buy comics.  Tell Neal Adams that I said that Superman miniseries he did last year was bonkers.  You like it.  You love it.  You want more of it.

Your best pal ever,

Shannon Smith


p.s. I write comics.  Do you make comics?  Maybe you should hire me to write comics. 
p.p.s Say you want a leader but you can’t seem to make up your mind. I think you’d better close it and let me guide you to my twitter feed.
p.p.p.s. Let’s pretend we went to high school together on facebook.
p.p.p.p.s. Google + is another place you can read the same thing I posted here.
p.p.p.p.p.s. I'll tumblr for ya.
p.p.p.p.p.p.s.  Yeah, I do Instagram too.  I guess it’s a law or something.



via file under other http://ift.tt/2mzHqDb

via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2nw4zFw

No comments: