19 May 2005

Wowsers.

So I saw Revenge of the Sith last night and it really blew me away. It is so packed with action, drama and emotion... it was really almost too much to take in. My mind is still racing. I think its the best of all six Star Wars movies. A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back will always be two of my favorite movies but that is fueled in part by nostalgia. Revenge of the Sith stands alone like no other Star Wars film. It may be the best fantasy/adventure film I've ever seen. I think it is the definitely the best special effects film ever made. They really got it right. The visuals were amazing, not distracting. I was on the edge of my seat for two hours and twenty minutes even though I've known the ending for twenty-eight years. I can't wait to see it again. It's great!

No comments: