19 January 2006

Reviewed by The Comics Journal

Brush and Pen has been reviewed by Austin English at The Comics Journal's online minicomic column Dogsbody. I love minicomics and have been a faithfull reader of Dogsbody for a long time so I'm very happy to have my funny book mentioned. The review itself is critical of my art and does not mention the story at all but, I respect his perspective. Looking through English's other Dogsbody reviews as well as his own comics it is apparent that he and I have different tastes in comics art but, that's why I send out these funny books for review, I want different perspectives on it. You can check out the review here.
More reviews of Brush and Pen can still be found at
Poopsheet, Comicbook Galaxy, Comic Readers and Optical Sloth. More importantly, check out Brush and Pen for yourself. Just send me three bucks and I send you the funny.
Thanks again to all the peeps that have taken the time to read and or review Brush and Pen. More Brush and Pen comics are coming soon. Well, maybe not soon but, eventually.
Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: