23 April 2006

I Wrote Stuff

This website has been a work-in-progress since about 1998. It was once a message board, then it became a regular website and now it's a multi-blog. Soon, I will be ridding the internet of the old website and all that will remain is what I store on this bloggity blog. I've been looking through the old site pages to make sure I don't lose anything important and I came across some old reviews I wrote for Pop Matters. Sometimes I regret not focusing myself more on critical writing but at the end of the day, I would rather be a creator than a critic and I have not had the time to be both. Still, I like writing reviews and will continue to do so as time permits. I just like talkin' 'bout stuff.
Here's dem reviews...
Marvel Boy
Midnight Nation
Peter Parker: Spider-Man

Your best pal ever,
Shannon

No comments: