15 August 2006

Spaghetti Junktion the Web Comic



Peeps that have known me or this website for a while may be familiar with the first two Spaghetti Junktion mini-comics I made a few years back. I was just learning the ropes at the time so the comics are clunky and goofy. I'm nearly sold out of them (buy the last copies here) and I don't intend to re-print them but I thought I would put them to good use by coloring them as a photoshop learning exercise. I'll be posting them on my Free Comix page as I finish them. I'm too busy to promise new pages will be up daily but at least a few a week. Bare with me as I figure out the best way to format them for easy web reading. This whole thing is just a learning process for me but the comics do have some funny moments you may find worth reading.

Your best pal ever,

Shannon Smith

No comments: