01 February 2007

My Comix at Comic Space

Comic Space is a new website that hopes to help people with eyes read comics the same way that MySpace has helped parents spy on teenagers. I like it so much that I'm putting a bunch of my comics there. Anything new you ask? Sorry not yet. If you frequent this sight (and who doesn't?) then you may have read these funnies before. Don't worry, I am making new comics and and as I finish them I will probably use this Comic Space page to post them. (Get off my back with your 'Shannon, why can't you draw faster, Shannon, why can't you be more funny, Shannon, why can't you be more symmetrical...) So check out my Comic Space page and I heartily recommend you check out what other folks are posting there as well.
Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: