09 June 2008

Less than two weeks until HeroesCon!

I'm counting down the minutes until I see all my pals at Heroes Con. It looks like I will only be there on Sat. the 21st and Sun. the 22. You can find me on Indie Island. The image above is from the awesome official T-Shrirt designed by Evan Dorkin and Sarah Dyer. Very cool huh?
I'm still printing up stuff for the show. The new Bag of Savages I'm working on is going to be packed full of goodies including my daughter Kassidy's first printed minicomic foldie. (She's made a lot of little books but this is the first one we are printing up.) Hopefully, I'll have time to update the bloggie blog with a pic of all the stuff I will have for sale before I leave for Charlotte. If you don't have your tickets and/or hotel for Heroes then you need to click as fast a possible. I hope to see you there.

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: