07 July 2008

MailCon: Judge Dredd for Tom Spurgeon.

The first contestant on MailCon is none other than Tom Spurgeon. For successfully mailing a SASE, Tom has won the wonderful prize of an original sketch of Judge Dredd and some girl from some obscure comic strip. The original is in the mail Tom!
You can be the next contestant on MailCon. (Well, not exactly "next" there are already a few people ahead of you in line but...) Just click here to find out how.

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

p.s. As the say on the intronet, click the pic for a larger image.

2 comments:

Paul F. McDonald said...

Love the comic. How did I miss the Mailcon thing?

P.S. My Wall-E blog was completely unfinished and unedited. It was just me thinking out loud at two in the morning and I wanted to see what it would look like published. I never should have done that.

(hides face in shame)

Shano said...

Happens to the best of us. You can always use preview or you can post date the post. Like set it to post at midnight or whatever. I almost always hit the submit button too soon and have to go back and edit.