12 August 2008

New MySpace art.

I'm slowly but surely working on a bunch of different drawings, logos, banners, images etc. to redesign this site and all the accompanying sites (MySpace, ComicSpace etc.) in the hopes of creating a consistently wacky look and feel to all of the pages. I'm dong this at the same time I'm designing a book collecting all my comics and I'm trying to make the book and introwebnet prescence synergistatastic. The theme will be the sort of quadrophenic artistic life I live floating from comics to music to prose to critical writing etc. The above image represents just one of those phases, songy makin'. It is also a looser and more relaxed drawing style I'm trying to get comfortable with so that I can be more productive. More to come.
Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: