26 November 2008

Thanks pals.

Hey pals.  In the spirit of Thanksgiving, now is as good a time as any to thank all my pals around this great big wide world of the introwebnet for their support for this blog, file under other and any other outposts of the Shannon Smith intronet empire.
file under other is right at a year old and it has been much more successful than I could have hoped (or feared).  Successful as in, I have a huge bag of stuff I carry around that still needs to be reviewed.  Thanks to all the minicomics folks that have sent in books.  I promise, I will get to all of them as soon as I can.  Thanks to other minicomics sites for links and for sending me books.  Thanks to the comics blog community for linking the reviews and driving a lot of traffic this way.  Thanks to all the sponsors that have decorated the pages with their cool looking banners and given me some new comics to add to my reader.   Thank you my beloved pals for reading and super special thanks to those of you that have bought my little minicomics.  I really appreciate it.  It is encouraging and I will continue to try to make better comics and blog better blogies.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: