18 November 2010

Now taking requests for original color art.

I'm now taking commissions for original color art.  I usually end up doing a lot of this sort of thing around the holidays.  It makes for great gifts.  So far, I've just been doing it by request for folks I know or for folks that heard about me through word of mouth.  But, I figured I'd make this service available for all the good peoples of teh intronets as well.  The basic package I'm offering is just $25 and includes an original finished drawing based on your request complete with a color digital copy. I will pencil and ink the drawing on 8 1/2 x 11 inch cardstock paper. Then I will create a digital color version of the art. You will be mailed the original paper drawing and emailed a copy of the color file in whatever format you prefer. jpg etc. Perfect for your website or social networking avatar needs.  The original drawing on cardstock will be perfect for framing.  Please include a brief description of what you would like me draw in your request. Examples of my art can be seen here or on the "portfolio" tab above.  I will maintain the copyright and print rights to the image but you own the original and can use it online for whatever you would like as long as it does not cause me harm. Email me with any questions you may have.  I'm also open to creating art for you in other sizes/formats/etc.  This is just the basic package.  If you have something else in mind then just shoot me an email.  Oh, and if you don't need color, I also have a basic package for black and white line art.  

I look forward to drawing you something fantastical.

Your best pal ever,

Shannon Smith

No comments: