25 April 2011

#RockingSoHard coming soon!

Hey pals.  Here is the cover image for my new minicomic, Shannon Smith is Addicted to Distraction 2: #RockingSoHard.  It was going to debut at Fluke but... it didn't.  Long story.  But that is good news for you because I've decided to add even more rocking to it and debut it at HeroesCon.  The cover is inspired in part by this.

Here is the full wrap around cover.  As they say on teh intronets, click to enlarge.  My goal with this cover was to create the most obnoxious cover of all time.  How did I do?

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think my brain is still trying to process all that the cover is and has. I think the font pushes it to the next level.

Shano said...

Thanks. It is supposed to be painful to look at. It's supposed to look like what a concert where late 70s early 80s Van Halen, The Cars and the Sex Pistols were all playing at the same time would sound like. With a robot.