09 December 2008

Free Holiday Wallpaper to make your computer pretty.

Merry Christmas pals.  Here is a free wallpaper you can add to your computro screens.  All you have to do is click the image and it should pop up in another browser or tab.  Then right click on the larger image.  Some versions of windows or some browsers will show an option that says something like "set as desktop background".  If you see that, then do that.  If not, just choose "save as" and save it to wherever you keep your pictures of comic book girls and reindeer.  Then right click on you desktop, choose "properties", choose the "desktop" tab, click "browse", look for the file, chose the file and then under the "position" box choose "stretch" so that it fills your screen.  It's really 1000 times easier than I just explained.  And no, I obviously don't have any rights to Betty, Veronica or Rudolph but this is just a freebie in the spirit of fan art.

The picture is just a pencil drawing I did for MailCon and then played around with in Photoshop.  Yeah, I know, I know, if I really wanted to nail the Betty and Veronica look I would have inked it with a brush and tried to capture the Dan DeCarlo magic.  This is just a freebie so it's just pencil.  Ink is expensive folks and times is tough.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

No comments: